Immersed in the silence of the open countryside, Ottolire's guests let themselves be carried away by the atmosphere of this place and discover the sensation of living among the characteristic dwellings of the Itria Valley, trulli and cummerse, made of local stone according to the ancient techniques handed down by skilled craftsmen.
The rooms are equipped with all amenities and attention to detail. The design furnishings, including iron and antique fabrics, reflect the typical materials of the place, in a completely modern version.
Every day the chef offers genuine and refined dishes, prepared with vegetables from our organic garden and with the highest quality products.
Our Trullo SPA, Trullo SPA, complete with a hot tub, a Turkish bath and a sensory shower, is the ideal place to give our guests an intimate experience of relaxation and intense well-being.
In a luxuriant private woods, made of oaks and Mediterranean plants, our guests have the chance to take part in activities such as yoga, pilates, meditation and much more.
Ottolire is located in the heart of the green hills of Itria Valley in Puglia, a region of South Italy warmed by the sun and bathed by crystal clear sea, in a fairy-tale landscape made up of immense expanses of ancient olive groves and small plots of land cultivated with vineyards, delimited by the characteristic dry stone walls, recently declared Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
- Locorotondo and Cisternino, both recognized as "The most beautiful Hamlets in Italy‖
- Alberobello, capital of Trulli and UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1996
- Martina Franca, second baroque city in Puglia, after Lecce, which is only an hour away
- Ostuni, the so-called "white city", blue flag of the Italian Touring Club
- The Castellana Caves, the longest in Europe
- Matera, European Capital of Culture 2019
- The Regional Natural Park of the Coastal Dunes
- The beautiful coastal cities of Monopoli and Polignano a Mare
- The golden beaches and the crystal clear Ionian and Adriatic seas